You are going to LOVE this recipe! Its great for multiple meals or for a family. Serves 6.
1 lb. 100% Grass-fed Ground Beef (80/20) 3 slices Turkey Bacon 1/2 cup Almond Flour 265g Cauliflower, riced (3 cups chopped) 1 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp Onion Powder 2 tbsp No Sugar Ketchup - make sure its not sweetened with anything artificial 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard 2 tbsp Veganaise - Purple lid made with Olive oil 3 large Pasture Raised Eggs 4 oz Cheddar Cheese (2 oz. inside, 2 oz. on top) Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Rice cauliflower in food processor. Add dry ingredients and mix together.
2. Process turkey bacon and 100% grass-fed ground beef in food processor until crumbly and slightly pasty. Cook over medium-high, seasoning with sea salt and pepper to taste.
3. Shred the cheese while meat is cooking. Once the meat is done, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and add 2 oz. (half) of the cheddar cheese.
4. Add eggs, mayo, ketchup, and mustard to the mixture. Using a fork or your hands, mix everything together well.
5. Press mixture into a 9×9 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Then, top with 2 oz. (the other half) of the cheddar cheese.
6. Place on top rack and bake for 25-30 minutes. For additional crisp on top, broil 2-3 minutes or until browned.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
8. Slice, and serve with additional toppings. Ideas: mustard, sugar free ketchup, and pickes.